Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best Mascara Ever?!

Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara:

The Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara is marketed as a volumizing and thickening mascara. And it definitely does. I love this mascara so much, the wand gets every single eyelash and it makes your lashes extremely long. Usually I'm not one for high-end mascaras because there are so many great drug store ones, but this one is definitely worth the money. It definitely enhances the visibility of your lashes. If you're looking for a mascara to separate lashes I do not recommend this one. Because it is so volumizing, it can get a little bit clumpy. However, I don't think the clumpy-ness is a big deal compared to how ahhhmazing it makes your lashes look. The Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara can be purchased at Clinique.com or at any Clinique counter.

*not sponsored, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment